Stove Top Fan Twin Blade Fan
Back in stock ready to post - don't miss out...
*BRAND NEW 2018 DESIGN*
- Two Fan Motors
- Two Fan Blades
- Improved Fan Motors
- Our Most Powerful Fan To Date
- Requires no electricity or batteries to operate
- Virtually silent operation
- Gently circulates heat throughout the room
- Maximises energy from the stove & reduces fuel consumption
- Operates as stove temperature increases
- Available in satin black anodised blades
- Works great in conjunction with a BurnLessWood flue pipe thermometer
The heat powered stove fan uses a thermoelectric pad to create its own electricity as your stove heats up. The fan gently and silently moves air from the hot zone around the stove to distribute the heat around the room. Warm air is moved towards the centre of the room rather than simply rising to the ceiling as it leaves the fireplace. This improved warm air circulation results in greater comfort and less fuel consumption.
The fan will begin to operate when the stove top reaches approximately 100°C and will slow down and come to a stop as the stove fire burns out.
Base plate width: 110mm
24 Month Warranty